Natural Health Vitamin and Nutrition Info
Without a doubt, your health is greatly determined by what you choose to put into your body. Feed it junk, and you can expect to be plagued with ailments and illnesses.
But, feed it with natural healthy vitamins and nutrition, and you’re laying the foundation for lifelong good health.
“Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food.”
However, expert opinions differ radically when it comes to what you should eat and which supplements you should take.
Our goal here at The Natural Health Newsletter is to provide you with accurate and useful health information. Over time, we’ve discovered some very simple rules that have surfaced time and again in our own research into natural nutrition.
Here they are, in a nutshell:
- Eat food that is as close to nature as possible. The less processed, the better.
- Read your ingredient labels. If you see any chemical ingredients, don’t eat it.
- Avoid the “five white poisons” – processed sugar, processed flour, standard table salt, hydrogenated oils, and dairy.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables at every meal.
- Drink only filtered, purified water.
- Eat when you’re hungry and for no other reason.
- Eat slowly. Stop when you begin to feel full.
- Supplement your diet daily with natural vitamins and supplements to help offset the declining levels of nutrients in our food supply.
“Food is an essential part of human existence. Eating is often perceived as an act designed only to ‘refuel’ the body with energy, described often in terms of calories and vitamins. Unfortunately this mindset might be detrimental to our health. Instead we should begin viewing food also as a way to preserve and enhance our health!”
– Moshe Frenkel, MD (Oncologist and former medical director of the Integrative Medicine Program at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas)
Natural Health Supplements A Necessity?
While it’s true that in most developed countries we have an abundance of food, the quality of our food supply has declined over the last few decades with increased demand and output. This is a fact that has been proven in recent research studies:
“Ounce for ounce, today’s high-yield crops are less nutritious and deliver fewer nutrients per serving and calorie consumed…”
– Quoted from “No Free Lunch”, a consumer report from The Organic Center
The fact is, while farmers and ranchers have increased their average yield by nearly double (thereby increasing their profits) they have managed to decrease the quality of the food we eat by making it less nutritiously dense. What does this mean to you?
For starters, it means that if you rely solely on the food you eat to get the essential nutrients your body needs, you have to eat more calories to get the same amount of nutrition that people got from their food just twenty or thirty years ago.
By any measure of common sense, this is reason enough to take vitamin and mineral supplements each and every day. In addition, many people choose to take nutritional supplements for the many health benefits they may offer.
How To Choose Quality Health Supplements
There are numerous choices for the consumer when shopping for nutritional products. The sad fact is, most of the readily available supplements that you see advertised on television or that you find on your local grocery store shelves are of poor quality, made by manufacturers that are more concerned with their bottom line than your health.
That’s why it’s so important to choose the right nutritional products company for your own health needs. Here are some guidelines to consider when choosing a nutritional supplement product line:
- The manufacturer should follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure the highest quality of potency and safety in their products.
- The manufacturer should use only the highest quality of ingredients.
- The products should be devoid of chemical preservatives and dangerouschemical binders and fillers.
- The manufacturer should offer a money-back guarantee of at least 45 days from the date of purchase, to allow you adequate time to evaluate the product.
- The manufacturer should rely on third-party testing to ensure their products meet high quality standards.
- The products should be based on good research.
- The manufacturer should have well-trained and highly educated medical advisors to provide input and oversight on their product formulations.
- The products should be formulated and tested for maximum absorption and efficacy.
- The products should be created using only the purest, most natural ingredients.
For the natural health vitamin manufacturer we recommend that meets all of the above criteria, click the link below: